Thank you for your purchase and for supporting BASEATHLETE. We are sorry to hear that you are not completely satisfied with your purchase. Please read our return policy thoroughly prior to beginning your return. Final sale items such as water bottles, undergarments and items discounted over 30% are yours for keeps and cannot be exchanged/returned.
- Exchanges/refunds are accepted within 30-days from when your order was delivered to you.
- Exchanges/refunds must be postmarked.
- Items must be unworn and unwashed.
- Not all items come with tags, however, if tags were attached when you received the item please keep them attached.
- Items may be denied for exchange/return if there are signs of deodorant marks, detached size/wash & care tags, human/animal hair, excessive wrinkling or any sign of wear and tear, lingering odors of smoke, cologne, detergent, or have deodorant markings or other stains will not be accepted.
- We do not cover shipping costs for exchanges/returns at this time. If you return an item, the original shipping cost is not refunded.
- For all exchanges/returns we recommend purchasing tracking as we are not responsible for your package while it is in transit to our mailing address. Keep a copy of your receipt and tracking number.
- Exchange items may only be exchanged for the same style items from the same collection. If we are unable to exchange your item, you will be refunded automatically.
- We do not ship returned items back to customers if exchange requests cannot be fulfilled.
- For refunds, the returned item(s) cost will automatically be issued to the original method of payment used when placing the order with us, including gift cards.
- Any inquiries about potential defects in your garment after 30-days from purchase date, the garment will be considered “wear and tear” and will not be eligible for a refund, exchange, or credit.
Please submit an email to email@example.com if you feel that you are experiencing a manufacturing issue. Please include your order number, item details, and a photo of the issue you are experiencing.